Thanks for the input!

Sure, I'm already putting all the questions and ansers I understand
into the WIKI:
http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=User_talk:Zeno

I just put it in my User Talk section as I'm still working on it
(nothing final yet). Once I get the process and the feeling more
deeply than I could also build a separate FAQ.

I will keep posting the links to my questions and the great anwers I
get from this list.

Best
Zeno