ok, thanks. I do not yet understand everything you told me below. But
I know that I can now log into my OpenVista Server on my Linux-Laptop
without having to do

GTM>S DUZ=.01

every time I start up OpenVista Server with

GTM>D Q^DI

Now I can start up my server and enter my password and off I go.

My next step is to connect my Windows GUI from my windows box to my
OpenVistaServer on my IBM-Linux-Laptop.

I may get back to my personal DUZ-woes, dunno yet, will see ;)

Thanks
Zeno