Here is mine from the VA Demo

Select DEVICE NAME: HFS  GTM-UNIX-HFS    Host File Server
(GT.M)     /tmp/hfs.dat
ANOTHER ONE:
STANDARD CAPTIONED OUTPUT? Yes//   (Yes)
Include COMPUTED fields:  (N/Y/R/B): NO// BOTH Computed Fields and Record
Number
 (IEN)

NUMBER: 39                              NAME: GTM-UNIX-HFS
  $I: /tmp/hfs.dat                      ASK DEVICE: YES
  ASK PARAMETERS: YES
  LOCATION OF TERMINAL: Host File Server (GT.M)
  ASK HOST FILE: YES                    ASK HFS I/O OPERATION: YES
  OPEN PARAMETERS: newversion
MNEMONIC: HFS
MNEMONIC: GTM-LINUX-HFS
  SUBTYPE: P-OTHER                      TYPE: HOST FILE SERVER