-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark
Goudie
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 11:21 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Importing Mass Data

Im just trying to imporant a file with 1 record and i keep getting an
error.

Do you want to proceed with the import? y  YES

Following error messages were generated when import failed.
   The list of fields is missing a required identifier for File #2.

   The list of fields is missing a required identifier for File #2.

   The list of fields is missing a required identifier for File #2.

This is my setup in fileman

 DATA IMPORT                          Page 1

               DATA FORMAT                          SOURCE FILE