On 7/29/05, Nancy Anthracite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The server is the VistA that you have been working on.  The port is the port
> you choose for the listener, traditionally in the 9000-9700 range is what I
> have seen used.  The shortcut method was shown in a prior email I sent about
> 20 minutes ago.
Ok, getting there. I done the short cut on my windows server. Do not
get a connection yet to my OpenVista-Linux-Laptop server. Will check
my ports now with "nmap localhost" and get back here.

In the mean time:
http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=User_talk:Zeno#Connecting_CPRS-Client_on_my_Window-Box_to_my_OpenVista-Server_on_my_Linux-Laptop

Thanks
Zeno