On 7/30/05, Stephen K. Miyasato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Whew, that a hefty download. When I initially downloaded to program and open
the Excel spreadsheet I got some errors that kicked me off Excel with a
trouble report generated. I will try and download from another site.

I got 191 rows in a workbook with 3 worksheets, #2 and #3 empty, right?

If you're not distributing this with detatched gpg signatures (Hint, Hint) then how about at least a md5sum or sha1sum, so at the end of the download, it can be verified.

Unsigned and unverified executables suck.