On 8/4/05, Nancy Anthracite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That sounds like something from the installation script, not the script to
> start it up.  Could there be two vista scripts on your machine and the wrong
> one is getting called?
Well the Vista directories are still quite confusing to me.

1.) I can start the OpenVista Server with /usr/local/FOIAVistA/vista
--run /home/vista no problem.

2.) When I run Bashkars script located here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net/msg08064/bhaskar-script

I get the error's as said.

After you compard 1) and Bhaskars script in 2) can you tell me if
there may be anything wrong in Bhaskars script (or where I should
look), as I can start the OpenVista Server as shown in 1).

thanks for your Feedback
Zeno