Pardon a newbie question about using this forum.

I'm used to using google groups for all my development issues.  I end up
knowing which keywords to include so I get the groups I want.  So my
searches go across all google groups.

I was expecting something similar with VistA but find the forum interface
unfamiliar and searching /viewing is not as convenient as google.

I'm currently using the forum this way:
I subscribe to the option to get packaged emails (8 emails bundled)
I open the 'Today's Topics' email and scan for interest in just subjects.
For subjects of interest I open the email.

How do you use the forum?

Thanks,

Grayson Ferrante

PS. Is there a reason why the forum hasn't been moved into a google group?