From: "Nancy Anthracite" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] CPRS Demo install

When you start things up, do it as user `10000000038 that is a tic below the
~ on the keyboard one and then eight zeros and then 38 and see if it works
that way. You may be able to stop the listener by going through the RPC
Broker Site Parameters by editing Started to Stop, etc. (loke at ??) or try
STOPALL^XWBTCP