I didn't know that either!

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It is foolish to answer a question that
you do not understand."
--G. Polya ("How to Solve It")

On Aug 23, 2005, at 2:38 PM, Kevin Toppenberg wrote:

Second, I'm ticked off because I just found that OPEN^%ZISH has this
functionalilty built into the code, but it is not documented in either
the new HTML kernel API manual, or Kernel system manual.

Here is the source code for OPEN^%ZISH

OPEN(X1,X2,X3,X4,X5,X6) ;SR. Open file
;D OPEN^%ZISH([handlename],[directory],filename,[accessmode], [recsize])