I remember when we first started looking at Delphi, and I remember well
how much I was impressed by it. Of course, I still can't stand all
those intitial T's (they're almost, not quite, but almost as annoying
as all the initial NS's in the Cocoa framework), but that's a small
thing.

Of course, I've always really liked Pascal. No doubt it has something
to do with the fact that I learned to program in Pascal, but it always
seemed to me to be a clean, simple, and well thought out language. On
top of that, I think Borland did a good job of incorporating object
orientation into a language. in some ways, I think Java appeals to me
because it feels like Delphi with a C-like syntax.

--- Chris Richardson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you wait for perfection, nothing ever gets done.  If it is worth
> doing,
> it is worth doing poorly.
>
> I know, reality comes hard to a lot of people.   ;^)
>
>    Chris

Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more
to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery