Especially in an emergency situation, it will be
valuable. Patients should keep the password, etc,
another challenge for geriatric patients:

"We were delivering babies in the dark, with nothing more than a
flashlight," he said. "People with chronic illnesses needed treatment,
but they did not know the names of their medications.
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4212674.stm)

Jae.