What airport is that? I haven't been out to the DC area for a few years, but the last time I was there, the major airports were

Baltimore (BWI)
Dulles (IAD)
(Ronald Reagan) National (DCA)

===
Gregory Woodhouse

--Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Sep 19, 2005, at 10:26 AM, Kevin Toppenberg wrote:

I am looking at purchasing tickets for this conference.

Should the arrival airport be Baltimore/Washington (code BWI) or just
WashingtonDC (code WAS).

And are the dates certain?  There is not mention of the conference on
the WorldVistA Event calendar.