Do this to find out what version of CPRSChart you need:

Select OPTION:
GTM>D Q^DI
VA FileMan 22.0
Select OPTION: 5  INQUIRE TO FILE ENTRIES
OUTPUT FROM WHAT FILE: OPTION//
Select OPTION NAME: OR CPRS GUI CHART       CPRSChart version 1.0.23.15
ANOTHER ONE:
 Then look here to see which one to download:

http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=CPRS_Installation

Then do
D GETENV^%ZOSV W Y

Which should give you this

UCI^VOL^NODE^BOX:VOLUME

Check your volume set file with

VA FileMan 22.0

Select OPTION: 5  INQUIRE TO FILE ENTRIES

OUTPUT FROM WHAT FILE: DEVICE// VOLUME SET    (1 entry)
Select VOLUME SET: ??

and see if the result you get matches VOL or VOLUME in that result you get
from D GETENV^%ZOSV W Y

Then INQUIRE into the RPC BROKER SITE PARAMETERS file and see if the
BOX:VOLUME pair matches your BOX:VOLUME pair in the GETENV result.  Do the
same with the TASKMAN SITE PARAMETERS. Also be sure the MODE OF TASKMAN: is
GENERAL PROCESSOR when you look at the Taskman site parameters.

Then check that you can search the documentation on Cache. If you can do that,
things should be capable of connecting OK within your local machines
environment.  So check the shortcut you are using.  If you are connecting
locally, CPRSChart.exe s=127.0.0.1 p=9210 should be there.

Then run D ^ZTMON and make sure everything there looks OK.

See how you do with all of that and check back again if you still are not
succeeding.