What kind of an abstract is that??

1: Hosp Health Netw. 2005 May;79(5):suppl 13-4.

The case for funding. Wall Street should support health care IT
investments.

Hessler FA.

Citigroup Global Markets Inc, New York City, NY, USA.

PMID: 15971803 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

--- Ismet Kursunoglu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are several academic papers on the subject - searching on 'cost
> benefit
> analysis electronic medical records' in
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed
>
> > On Tuesday 20 September 2005 03:45 pm, Christoph Guenther wrote:
> > Yes, I realize that there is a benefits as well as cost side of
> this. So
> > then the question becomes whether you can lower the costs
> sufficiently
> > for the benefits to outweigh the costs. That in turn assumes that
> > benefits and costs can be quantified in some way. Has anyone ever
> done this?
> --
> Ismet B. Kursunoglu, MD, FCCP
>
>  Medical Director
>  Alaska Clinic, LLC
>  3750 Country Field Circle, UNIT B
>  Wasilla, Alaska 99654
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  (907)357-7240

Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Without the requirement of mathematical aesthetics a great many discoveries
would not have been made."

-- Albert Einstein