Title: Re: [Hardhats-members] Problem with Hui OpenVista installation

You may have an older library.  Current GT.M versions are known to run on current versions of all major distributions.  For example, the latest OpenVistA VivA live DVD is based on Knoppix 3..9 and GT.M V5.0-000.

-- Bhaskar.
--------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wed Sep 21 18:24:43 2005
Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] Problem with Hui OpenVista installation

I had this same problem when I try to install on a new distribution
(SuSe 9.0) instead of an older kernel. An internet search of the problem
revealed the new GLIBC libraries aren't backward compatible with
libraries required by the most current GT.M version, unless I had the
wrong version myself. I solved the problem by installing it on an older
Redhat distro.

mmk