-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gregory
Woodhouse
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:19 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Re: CMS NEWS: ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD,
SOFTWARE DELIVERED TO, PHYSICIAN OFFICES

I assume that means software *other* than possibly modified versions
of VistA. I still find the concept of trying to release a version of
VistA under GPL troubling.

Now, if WorldVistA were to develop a new pediatrics module, new HL7
infrastructure, new PM or billing software and release *that* under
GPL...
===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"One must shy away from questionable undertakings,  even when they
have a high sounding name."
--Albert Einstein