I am not an advanced user and not sure if this will work in your case.
However, I use triggers pretty extensively to populate, or change fields, in
ScreenMan. You can make the field trigger conditional based on factors such
as whether the field already contains data. You could trigger the field
anytime the HRN changes. You just need to be sure you are addressing the
appropriate record.

thurman