> Any ideas on why I'm getting this error when running Cache conversion?
> NEWMAC        Error:<DiskHard>NewMac+8^%SYSCONV
> Recompile     Error:<Diskhard>SrcLoop^%SYSCONV
> Thanks in advance
> Mike

These errors indicate a disk-hard error ie: the hard disk is generating
errors back to the operating system.  In the old days, these errors
meant that the hard disk surface was going bad, or that the tracking
information on the device was being scrambled.  Now days, it is less
likely that the drive is going bad, and more likely that there is
a confusion in the internal structure of the Cache global system.
This is definitely worth the effort to talk to Cache Support,
and re-build the globals in CACHE.DAT

David