I was not meaning for it to be a big discussion, just curious if it would be a good path to take.

I was hoping to find a simple solution and to help make development quicker and easier
for us to work on it and have it truely portable (versus via wine).

I guess I will look more at FixIT since that is in a portable language and perhaps look at
the other peices.   I will not suggest porting again :)   I just look for another piece of vista to
work on..  I highly suggest new work be done with portability and long-term support in mind.

Mark