On 10/14/05, Nancy Anthracite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would like to point out that if anyone is interested in influencing the VA
in a positive manner, that this mailing list is read by many within the VA
and that a more circumspect manner of dealing with controversy would be
appropriate.  I do not think the recent flame wars are doing anyone any good.
It is a new element and, in my opinion, certainly not a good one.

Hi Nancy-

I believe Todd and Ruben are referring to VA Software -- not *The VA* we all know and love.

As Todd mentioned, Medsphere's CEO has some connection with his previous company, but he doesn't control that company in any way.  There is additional concerns in terms of hardware demands, configuration, etc. beyond licensing.

Thanks, Ben