Chapter 2 on Hardhats has a lot of sort of legacy stuff on it, and if you want
a chapter 2 for the wiki, maybe one aimed at Windows XP and the FOIA would be
reasonable and the Hardhats one can keep all of the little and now rarely
needed potential quirks documented.  It would be a lot shorter and sweeter
that way.

On Wednesday 19 October 2005 12:40 am, John Leo wrote:
David Sommers wrote:
> I noticed Chapter 2 isn't up on Wiki - should that be the next big step?
> Anything wrong with the current Chapter 1 (besides some HTML/CSS odd
> visuals with some code chunks)?

That's my fault, David. I've been messing with the Wiki, moving Nancy's
stuff and adding other things. There's much to be done.

BTW, everyone should feel free to clean up any little glitches.

regards,
jlz