I compiled 1.0.23.15 (OR_30_187) with Delphi 7 and I run it without problem. But I have problem with the combination of 1.0.25.42 (OR_30_235) and Delphi 7. May be the problem is the version of Delphi 7. In which version of Delphi do you compile and build 1.0.25.42 (OR_30_235) CPRSChart.exe?

Antonio

From: Kevin Toppenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Compiling CPRSChart.exe (OR_30_235_SRC) with Delphi!
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:20:16 -0400

Hmmm, not sure.

Let's approach this another way.  Do you have the controls on your
component pallette?  If so, make an entirely new project with one of
the ActiveX wrapped components on it (i.e. one of the ones that is
causing errors).  Then run this new program and tell us what happens.

What I am getting at is that the underlying ActiveX should be in place
if the component is on your pallette--I think.  Another question would
be how you got the components installed.  That installer should have
registered the .ocx or the .dll that contains the control.

Kevin