THANK YOU GEORGE AND MEDSPHERE!  The ability to mouse-click screens makes the
old roll and scroll look just like a Plain Jane GUI form and it is GREAT! I
am hoping it is going to make roll and scroll registration much more
intuitive for new users which will be a major enhancement for fast paced
private offices... and that is just the start of it.  ;-))))