I love the PF keys and ScreenMan. Great timesavers and reduce typo's.

I often "mix" programing macro's. For instance PF1= ^[OP
I take that "^[OP" and ad an "e" on PF6 to turn it into execute save
 PF6= ^[OPe

This saves the data and exits. To exit without saving use:
PF11= ^[OPq    and  PF12 PF ^[OPs  does a save and stay resident. The PF12
usually will exicute trigers and stay resident - though it is inconsistant.
The 11 and 12 are just my conventions. They can be used anyway you wish.
Modifiers like "shift key" and "ctrl" add even more power.

There are many other usable combinations. The only limit is how many
characters your emulator allows. I keep looking for a better emulator. Bes I
have found so far is "SecureNetTerm". A freebie downloadable program by
Intersoft. Not sure if it is still free forever, though it's still worth the
$. Hope this formats ok.

thurman