I use Primus here in Toronto....for over a year now....it has had the odd minor glitch but overall it is excellent. I am saving at least $150-200 a month in long distance charges.

Joseph

Kevin Toppenberg wrote:
I really wanted to use it. I even bought a telephone-ip adapter. Only then I found out that my telephone number that I would be given would be in a different area code from where I live (i.e. they have no local access points.) So I never signed up.

I read a review in a computer magazine that put AT&T's VOIP service #1 and Vonage #2

Kevin