One of the most actively updated packages in VistA is the Oncology package
(thought the documentation outside of that included in the patches is rather
old http://www.va.gov/vdl/Clinical.asp?appID=81).

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ignacio
Valdes
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 9:06 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
openhealth@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Hardhats-members] FOSS Oncology Information System?

Is there any activity looking specifically at the use of Open Source
software in the management of disease related data in Oncology
patients?

I am a radiation oncologist interested in pursuing some Open Source
development in the area of managing data associated with the
management of cancer patients, specifically with a view to permitting
QA of practice and acquisition of data that can be aggregated and
compared.

I feel alone in this desire and would like to find some colleagues in
the Oncology realm or some IT-savvy dudes who re prepared to work with
a doctor to achieve something useful.