On 12/6/05, steven mcphelan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When you say you are viewing a "saved routine", how are you viewing the
> saved routine and how was the routine saved (ZSAVE vs. GT.M HFS file vs. a
> routine save utility to HFS)?

What I mean is that when I open VistA code in my Kate editor in linux,
it shows the tab character.  It does they by displaying the usual
space of a tab, but also has a small graphic tic mark that lets one
know all that space is just one character.
I'm not sure how the files were originally saved.  I'm just looking at
the *.m files, stored as linux files for GT.M