Make sure the Mode of Taskman in General Processor

Select OPTION:
VISTA>D Q^DI

VA FileMan 22.0

Select OPTION: 5  INQUIRE TO FILE ENTRIES

OUTPUT FROM WHAT FILE: RPC BROKER SITE PARAMETERS// TASK
     1   TASK SYNC FLAG                   (1 entry)
     2   TASKMAN SITE PARAMETERS          (1 entry)
     3   TASKS                            (0 entries)
CHOOSE 1-3: 2  TASKMAN SITE PARAMETERS    (1 entry)
Select TASKMAN SITE PARAMETERS BOX-VOLUME PAIR: ?
    Answer with TASKMAN SITE PARAMETERS BOX-VOLUME PAIR:
   VISTA:CACHE

Select TASKMAN SITE PARAMETERS BOX-VOLUME PAIR: VISTA:CACHE
ANOTHER ONE:
STANDARD CAPTIONED OUTPUT? Yes//   (Yes)
Include COMPUTED fields:  (N/Y/R/B): NO// BOTH Computed Fields and Record
Number
 (IEN)

NUMBER: 2                               BOX-VOLUME PAIR: VISTA:CACHE
  LOG TASKS?: NO                        SUBMANAGER RETENTION TIME: 120
  TASKMAN JOB LIMIT: 240                TASKMAN HANG BETWEEN NEW JOBS: 0
  MODE OF TASKMAN: GENERAL PROCESSOR    OUT OF SERVICE: NO