I fully agree.

Kevin

On 12/18/05, Nancy Anthracite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No, in my opinion, you did NOT authorize it and I hope the heck the labs fight
this.  I suspect that the Department of Health is using something from the
wording in the law that governs it to perpetuate this outrage.

The last thing I read was patients could opt out, and it ought to be that they
can opt in, not out. The default should be protection, not invasion, of
privacy.  I find this incredibly out of line and I sure hope the AMA, etc.,
etc, fight it tooth and nail.