http://www.intersystems.com/support/cflash/2003announce.html

About half way down the page. . .

On Dec 25, 2005, at 10:07 PM, Thurman Pedigo wrote:

We've used McAfee and Cache for five years without a problem. I would point out we have a hardware firewall and don't use McAfee firewall - also use a licensed version of Cache. Cache has been used under both NT Server, and
W2K3 Server (with McAfee) without signs of any problem.

thurman

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:hardhats-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy Anthracite
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:05 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] VISTA- platforms -> name change

I am the one who had trouble with McAfee not allowing Cache to work, and
just
turning it off was not enough. McAfee had to be completely uninstalled,
but
I heard that the McAfee issue had been resolved. Unfortunatly, I am not
sure
where I heard it, but I am sure technical support can confirm or deny
that.

I agree that especially considering I was using the free single user
download
of Cache, the technical support was both unexpected and excellent. If I recall correctly, this happened the first time I installed Cache. This was before I met Jim Pietila and some of the others at Intersystems who I now
pester fairly regularly!

When we were in Boston at the WorldVistA meeting hosted by Intersystems,
the
support was truly unbelievable. Folks shagged out of bed on Sunday to
come
get things working for us, and that was only a small part of the help we
were
given.