I like this approach much better. Agree with indexing the field if you do it
often. However, "on the fly searching" seems done quiet well by sorting the
field in question and adding a "contains, equal, not equal, greater than
etc). Searching sub-files with the "search" option bares little fruit for
me.

thurman