I hope that I am on the same page. Our  VA records department does scan results such as graphs, EKG, and written data into CPRS so I don't see the problem unless we are talking about two completely different subjects. I don't know the specifics though on how this is done, but I do not that there is a icon on CPRS letting the doctor know that there is a scanned image in CPRS/VISTA.
-------Original Message-------

Date: 01/03/06 02:49:14
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Non- Clinical Imaging in VistA

Kevin,

Firstly am sorry for the MAJOR Delay in Reply. Was out on a tour!

I was not refering to Clinical / Images specific to a patient.  I meant to find out of VistA Imaging Modules that would be administrative and department specific. For example a letter that may have been received in the hospital's administrative office. Can this be scanned into, forwarded and processed within VistA?

Regards
Anna