--- Kevin Toppenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm feeling your pain Marc.  And I wish I had something helpful to
> add.
>
> Does anyone know the sequence of events that is supposed to occur to
> make
> the mail deliver, so he could start checking where the hold up is?
>
> Kevin

I would list unsuccessful tasks and look for something like:

102: GO^XMTDT, MailMan: Background Filer (Tickler).  No device.
TST,TOU.
     From 12/7/2004 at 9:38,  By DOE,JOHN  Rejected.
     Task's UCI does not exist here.

===
Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"If you give someone Fortran, he has Fortran.
If you give someone Lisp, he has any language he pleases."
--Guy L. Steele, Jr.