--- James Gray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I actually wanted to know if there wsas a problem with your HFS file
set up. But the point is moot: Nancy was right that the problem had to
do with your user (NEW PERSON) setup. See my other post for more
details, but you seem to have some significant problems with your system.

===
Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"If you give someone Fortran, he has Fortran.
If you give someone Lisp, he has any language he pleases."
--Guy L. Steele, Jr.