I don't think Chris is going to be able to record this call since he will be
in a training session.  Can someone please chime in here and let me know if
you can record it because I would like to archive it for the class at George
Mason University.  If nobody chimes in, I will go buy a recorder this AM, so
please chime in quickly!  Some format that can be converted into something
they can all listen to on their computers is needed.  They all have Windows
XP, Knoppix, a USB hard drive and access to a Linux based server.