It seems I remember something like this problem from Boston when we were
working on porting CPRS to Wine, but I can't recall if we have seen it
otherwise.  I have a student with a wide screen laptop that has everything
from the left edge of the cancel button cut off with no scroll bar.  We
changed the resoluton down to 1280x800 to no avail. We are using CPRS
1.0.25.42. Any ideas?