Kevin --

If you replace the code for a routine, any process that has already
linked the old version won't use - or even look for - the new version,
and an explicit ZLink will be needed.  But in your case, since a new
process will be initiated in the future, after the code is replaced, the
new process will run the new code.

Regards
-- Bhaskar