No discussion about VistA(tm) trademarks could be complete without this citation:

        http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=o4sg71.2.1
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Despair%2C_Inc.

Richard Schilling

Nancy Anthracite wrote:
Turns out there are LOTS of VISTAs on the TM site. I understand that it has something to do with whether or not there is likely to be any confusion that, for instance, VistA a binoculars company is not the same as VistA a medical record program, or something like that. In the logo, everything seems to be capitalized and the V and A are sort of Bold. When you look VistA up on the web site, all of the search VISTAs are in caps so that cap-non cap distinction is not how I found it.