On Feb 27, 2006, at 6:51 PM, Kevin Toppenberg wrote:

I am guessing that Microsoft will get around this by always describing
their product as "Microsoft Vista."

This is neither here nor there, but I asked the developers of PLT Scheme about the correct pronunciation of MzScheme (pronounced "Miz- Scheme") and they told me the only reason it wasn't MsScheme was to avoid any confusion with Microsoft.

I like their approach to naming

DrScheme - The IDE and basic user interface
MrEd - The GUI framework
MzScheme -The language implementation itself
SrStore - A persistence framework
MzTake - The error notification mechanism

etc.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]