MSM Workstation compiled to an exe.  Not sure if you can still get it from intersystems, but worth a search of their site.

The last version has to be from about ‘98.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Toppenberg
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 5:33 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Runtime for windows

I'm not sure I am following you here.  Mumps typically is an environment in which to run one's mumps code.  For windows, you will probably need to use Cache',  I believe there is a demo version that can be downloaded from intersystems' web site.  There may be other M implementations on Windows.

But none of them compile the M code to a .exe that makes calls to a M .dll file, that I am aware of.

Kevin