That sure looks like the problem.  Look at the Routine mappings.

On Monday 03 April 2006 20:16, Geoffry Roberts wrote:
All,

I find myself needing to spin up on Vista so I am trying to get is
running on my desktop using Cache 5.1.

I downloaded fileman 22 and am working through the tutorial "VistA
Install with Caché 5 in Windows"  I am at the point where I need to
run D ^DINIT from the VISTA prompt.  When I do (after I provide a site
name and site number) near the bottom of the output I see:

TYPE OF MUMPS SYSTEM YOU ARE USING: CACHE/OpenM//
 D GETENV^%ZOSV S ZTC34P=Y
 ^
<NOROUTINE>1+11^%ZTLOAD1

Now there is a routine ZTLOAD1 showing in Cache's System Management
Portal.  Could something not have gotten mapped properly?

I'd appreciate some information on how VISTA is supposed to find its
 routines.