What file contains that data? I would like to get to the file to see how the formatted/stored data looks.

Thanks,

thurman

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Toppenberg
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:57 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] TIU Template field storage

The template is store separately.  But once it is used to create a note, it all becomes plain text.  So values in template fields are stored as plain text in the note.

But you can do searches for the text in a note, so you could perhaps still do reports with a bit of programming.  I.e. do a search for a match of the template, pull up the note and "subtract" the template text, and what is left over is the user data.

Kevin