Good!  I bet Bhaskar would be more than happy to help you with that CD
business so you can hurry up and have that meeting!

For the GMU class he set up scripts to use a native DSL or Knoppix disk and
put all of VistA on a USB drive. He has some nice instructions as well.  You
really ought to talk to him.   ;-)