Mark, what was the original file name?  That way I can hunt it up as I
downloaded it and forgot where I put it.  I will post it on my server for
anyone who wants it, or maybe I can get you to sftp it to my server for me.

It will be on OpenSourceVistA.net:8888\NancysVistAServer (no longer any
password) when I find it and I will try to name it so you can find it easily.