I am posting this on behalf of someone who is deploying VistA on GT.M on Linux and is interested in a bridge between a practice management system and VistA.

1. What have others done / what are best practices in this area?

2. Are there any recommended packages (either for a practice management system or for a bridge)?

3. If you are interested in doing some contract work in this regard, please send me e-mail and I will forward your contact information. (My only role will be to make the introduction, and I have no wish to be a middleman in the relationship.)

Thank you very much.

-- Bhaskar