Dear Hardhats,

Please let me know if you have any questions about the 13th WorldVistA
Community Meeting at RMU June 29-July 2, preceded by an inteernational
adopters meeting and M training by Susan Schleuderberg on June 28.

The Doubletree Hotel and the RMU Moon Campus are only a short drive from
the Pittsburgh Int'l Airport. So there is no need for a trip downtown.
Unlike years ago, Pittsburgh is served by Southwest Airlines and a few
other low-cost carriers. The Doubletree Hotel will pick up at the
airport (24-hour service).

Please let me know if you have any recommendations for (1) the Software
Development Education Team and/or (2) the Education/Training track at
the Community Meeting.

Also, I would welcome recommendations you would make about how RMU could
support WorldVistA's initiatives on a long-term basis as a demonstration
site. Joeseph de Malin has suggested that we could foster research
relating to the EHR, in addition to the obvious role we can lay. Rick
Marshall has given us a scope and a set of priority tasks.

Also, please let me know if you are interested in joining the WorldVistA
Software Development Education Team.

Looking forward to your replies,

Valerie

Valerie J. Harvey, RT(R) PhD
Computer & Information Systems, RMU
Chair WorldVistA Software Development Education Team
Phones: office 412-262-8467; home 412-835-2116

Valerie J Harvey RT(R) PhD
Professor, Computer & Information Systems
Executive Editor, AERS Quarterly
Chair, Softw. Dev. Ed. Team, WorldVistA
Robert Morris University
6001 University Boulevard
Moon Township, PA 15108-1189
412-262-8467 (Moon)
412-397-6831 (Pgh)
Office (Moon): Nicholson Center, Room 445
Office (Pgh): ACE Center, Room 705D