Hi Alan,

Thank you for the input. Perhaps the Hui should make a KIDS
patch to rectify this problem based on your excellent work.

I think there is also a problem with the HL7 TCPIP listner and
incoming messages are not accepted by GT.M system. Outgoing
messages are going out OK. I hope that can also be analysed and
rectified.

Hope people will point out other problems that exist, especially
adopters like the Mexicans who seem to have used OpenVistA with
GT.M

However there is no reaction to the porting problem and whether
there are areas left undone or problems too difficult to
address. The mystery of the preference for Cache is intriguiung.
I sincerely wish the real status would be shared.

Regards