I answered this once, but I guess you did not receive it.

If you are in the US, if you make a demo, you will potentially be putting
yourself squarely in the crosshairs of the FDA as that is considered to be
marketing unless it is a purely academic exercise and you never intend to
install VistA imaging or help to install it anywhere.

That said, if you still want the code, the code from 2004 is on my server
along with a list of the proprietary components, and there is supposed to be
another FOIA release being prepared.

There is also the test version of the Hui Imaging package on my server.  The
two links are:

http://opensourcevista.net:8888/NancysVistAServer/OVIApp/

http://opensourcevista.net:8888/NancysVistAServer/VI7-04.tar.gz