Kevin --

Given that Code Weavers has committed to making Crossover Office (the
commercially supported version of wine) work to run the CPRS GUI on
Linux, perhaps you should contact Jon Parshall (jparshall at codeweavers
dot com).  [Jon, are you reading this list these days?]

You may also be able to get multiple CPRS sessions on on Windows XP/2003
server with the Windows terminal services (assuming that CPRS will run
in that environment).  Rdesktop is a Linux client for Windows terminal
services.  But my guess is that Crossover Office will be the simpler and
more economical solution.

Regards
-- Bhaskar